Secret Santa 2018
(12-10-2018, 04:01 AM)januarycalendar2019 Wrote: Blank Calendar Pages January 2019
February 2019 Calendar Printable Templates

is this a troll????
Skip

Got my gift today, thanks Santa. Under the tree until Christmas......
(12-10-2018, 09:03 AM)Skip J. Wrote: is this a troll????

Looks like it and I will report it.  Some people have no manners at all.

So when is the last day to get them out?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Package ordered! To be delivered to giftee. I didn't think I could complete a handmade gift this year, but I hope the substitute will be useful all the same. Merry Christmas all!
Packages sent. Both should arrive before the big day...
Big Grin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Packages sent! They should arrive on Wednesday 12/19 and another before the jolly ole fat man comes. Merry Christmas to all.
A box from Lee Valley arrived today with explicit instructions "Do Not Open Until Christmas"...so under the tree it goes!
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
A soggy package arrived, "someone" inspected it and advised the contents were unharmed.

I miss they days when they would bag packages when it was raining....

Hope to get mine shipped in the next day or two, having a heck of a time figuring out something to get my recipient.
On it's way to the mid-west.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Package arrived today from Amazon.  I opened it since I buy tons from there and luckily I saw the note saying it was from my Secret Santa so I did not look further (it was gift-wrapped).  Under the tree it goes!