Secret Santa 2018
Last piece of the puzzle arrived today.  Everything is all boxed up and Mrs. B. will be taking to the post office in the morning. Luckily it just has to head down the coast a bit and should be there by saturday.   Hope it is still received!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
(12-18-2018, 11:54 PM)Randy B. Wrote: Last piece of the puzzle arrived today.  Everything is all boxed up and Mrs. B. will be taking to the post office in the morning. Luckily it just has to head down the coast a bit and should be there by saturday.   Hope it is still received!

I got my box a few days ago, but waiting until Christmas eve to open. I can't wait.
Hum, Lee Valley box some time back and another box arrived today!  Woot! Must have been good this year!

Thank you,  Santa!

I can't wait for Christmas morning!
Post office shows delivery to my recipient this afternoon!
Wink 
I received this message from the elves:

I’m trying to maintain my anonymity this year. I don’t know if you can help, but I’d like to send a note to my giftee.

First, I’d like him to be aware a package should arrive soon from Lee Valley. I asked Lee Valley to label it as from Woodnet Secret Santa so he can wait until the big day.

Finally, I’d like to wish him a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Secret Santa! Your gift arrived and is safely awaiting Christmas morning under the tree. Lee Valley labeled the package as you had instructed, so I resisted the urge to rip open the box 
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Tonight I received my Secret Santa gift all the way from New York.  To me it is a Big USPS box and seems full of stuff.

I am the guy who can wait to get my gift on Christmas after everyone else has opened theirs, now I want to open it up now. 
Yes
Laugh
Laugh

I will have to force myself to wait tho.
Crazy
Crazy
Crazy
Smirk
Smirk
Smirk
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Received a package from my SS 2019 - it came from  Post Falls, ID.  It has been placed under the tree for Christmas Night.

Thank you in advance.
Well I had the line drawn by my wife.  She told me only one present to a person and I had two so I had to open my package in private.

I open up the USPS box and found 8 wrapped presents in it.  Since my wife's family has always opened up the presents on Christmas Even and the socks on Christmas we did the same except had one present on Christmas and the socks.  So I will open these up on C eve.

[attachment=15215]

[attachment=15216]
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
To my Secret Santa:

I arrived home from work today to find a package under the tree labeled from Woodnet Secret Santa (one in USPS box, one from Lee Valley). Just letting you know it arrived safely.

Thank You, and Merry Christmas!!

SCMedLion
(Matthew)
GOT MINE on the 21st but been too busy to post!  Wow...mine is a huge stocking so full I can't hang it on the tree without toppling it!!  Can't wait 'til morning!  this SS thing is the BEST!  Love It!  Thanks, Santa whoever you are!  

Don