Secret Santa 2018
Santa,

I musta been good after all!  Thank you so much for the Czeck Edge ruler guide and two rules.  I will most definately put these to use trying to learn dovetailing.  I can only pray that I will get to the the same skill you display in the Bubinga box Santa made.  Those dovetails are spectacular!!!

Again, THANK YOU Santa, ya done good.
Smile  
Smile  
Smile  
Smile  
Smile  
Smile  
Smile  
Smile

Jim

Attached Files Image(s)

Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Outstanding Bubinga box.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Many thanks to my Secret Santa for a book on veneering and a very formidable handcrafted Sapele mallet!

Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year all,

It seems as though this year's Secret Santa has been a rousing success.

If anyone has not gotten their gift, please let me know, otherwise I'll be talking to y'all in about 6 months about Secret Santa 2019!

cheers!
Santa's Elves
(01-05-2019, 07:48 AM)Santa Wrote: Happy New Year all,

It seems as though this year's Secret Santa has been a rousing success.

If anyone has not gotten their gift, please let me know, otherwise I'll be talking to y'all in about 6 months about Secret Santa 2019!

cheers!

Thanks again for doing this Chris.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Chris,
You did a super job coordinating the Secret Santa exchange, everything went smoothly, was timely, and a heck of alot of fun.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Great job, Chris!
Yes

And thanks for all the work you put into making this work as well as it does...
Smile 

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."