Led Shp Light $16.87
Just bought some 4' led shop lights at Walmart. On sale for $16.87

Looks bright during the day. Tonite will tell.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(09-17-2018, 05:22 PM)Pirate Wrote: Just bought some 4' led shop lights at Walmart. On sale for $16.87

Looks bright during the day. Tonite will tell.
     I saw them at Costco Friday for $14.95, the same kind they usually have for $19.95
Timely post.  I need to replace some very old, cheap fluorescent fixtures.  Not so old that they have starters, but old.  Not worth it to replace the ballasts, and I'd rather just toss the units and get LED fixtures than use line voltage LED replacement bulbs.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
I'm gonna check to see if they're available here.

The four 48" fixtures I hung were about $40 each, AND WORTH EVERY PENNY.

I'd like to add four more, though!
Semper fi,
Brad

Time to hit Costco I think! My son loves the "treats" (samples), as good an excuse as any
Smile
Benny

I've got a bit of a gloat in regards to LED shop lights. My local Restore store has T8 LED 4000K tubes for $2 each. I bought enough tubes to replace every florescent tube in my shop. The light is whiter and almost as bright as the florescent tubes I replaced. Walmart has shop lights sans the tubes on sale for $11 each. I may buy 2 or 3 more of those, too.
(09-17-2018, 05:28 PM)joespehar Wrote:      I saw them at Costco Friday for $14.95, the same kind they usually have for $19.95

I went to costco this weekend and they were $25!! I was bummed.
Benny

(09-27-2018, 03:09 PM)bennybmn Wrote: I went to costco this weekend and they were $25!! I was bummed.

I wonder if different Costcos have them at different prices.   I know they have different products in different stores, even the three that are here in the Boston area.
Same items are the same prices at all Costco’s , unless the item is a clearance sku. Then pricing varies wildly depending on location and stock level.
Or it was actually a different brand/item. I've gotten 4 of them from Costco, 2+2. Two of them can be daisy chained, the other two can't...
Benny