Looking for Plans
Gentlemen I am looking for a good set of plans to build some Balcony height Adirondack chairs. can someone point me in the right direction
I did a Google search and got shifted to "bar height Adirondack chairs." This is the first plan I saw. It's not very pretty but it's free. Will it work?

There are enough dimensioned illustrations out there that it wouldn't be terribly difficult to develop plans if someone wanted to go that route.
Google “wood magazine high top Adirondack chair”. The plan was in their magazine a while ago- looks pretty nice to me. $10. I will look around and see if I can find my copy. Not sure how long that might take

Woodworker's Journal also published a set of plans earlier this year, which may be the same set of plans that Rockler sells....
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/woodwo...pril-2018/

I visited my old neighbor, and saw a pair of these. He made it from the article.

Simon