What kind of gloves do you wear for handling wood?
I use Ironclad utility gloves, though I'm sure brand doesn't really matter. They'll probably last longer than 10 pairs of super cheap ones (they come by the box because they aren't expected to last long).

I understood the question immediately, and I assumed it was about picking out rough lumber or handling rough lumber. Machining wearing gloves is a different story, though about 99.9% of my use of a machine while wearing gloves is limited to the planer. It's very difficult to get your hands anywhere near the planer head, so I'm not concerned about that.
FWIW, I typically wear the inexpensive gloves you can get at Lowe’s, HD or HF.
And I have numerous unmatched Lefts!

Laugh
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I wear the lefts out, and save the rights......for a while, then pitch them.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-23-2018, 06:40 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: FWIW, I typically wear the inexpensive gloves you can get at Lowe’s, HD or HF.
And I have numerous unmatched Lefts!

Laugh

Do you have a Dog like mine, who only steals and chews the Right hand glove?  [Image: yellowconfused.gif] I keep hoping she will start stealing the lefts for a while. Dan
when breaking down  ash from the lumberyard, leather gardening gloves. The splinters on ash are crazy.