360 Woodworking still in existence?
(12-02-2018, 09:14 PM)acanthuscarver Wrote: Simon,

Not only the Baltimore show, but I'll be at all the shows again in 2019. I had so much fun meeting woodworkers and teaching woodworking techniques all over the country at the 2018 shows, when they asked me back I immediately said, "yes." Hope to see you, and lots of others, at the shows starting next month.

Chuck

(12-02-2018, 11:26 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Definitely a PLUS for the Woodworking Show! In the older days, they featured other skilled craftsmen like you, such as Graham Blackburn, and Paul Sellers.

Simon

Chuck, I think Simon just called you old...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(12-03-2018, 03:24 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Chuck, I think Simon just called you old...

Thanks Rob...

I'll see you in January at the Kansas City show, count on it.
Chuck Bender

Woodworking Content Producer –Acanthus Workshop
Period Furniture Maker - Woodworking instructor

Rob calls anyone older than him........Old.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-03-2018, 05:30 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Rob calls anyone older than him........Old.
Laugh

Pot, meet kettle...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(12-03-2018, 05:39 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Pot, meet kettle...

Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-03-2018, 03:24 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Chuck, I think Simon just called you old...

Yes
Laugh
Winkgrin
Yes
Laugh
Winkgrin 

For the record, Chuck may not be that old, but his second-to-none hand skills really make him an old hand.

Simon
Chuck, great to see you back. Are you coming to Showcase in March?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(12-03-2018, 09:51 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Chuck, great to see you back. Are you coming to Showcase in March?

Dave,

Wish I was (coming to Showcase, not back...). The Woodworking Shows run through March 31st, which means the final two days of the shows are exactly the same as Showcase. So, unless I get fired (which with my personality is a distinct possibility), I'll be in Charlotte that weekend. Maybe next year (or is it the year after, I'm confused). 

Chuck
Chuck Bender

Woodworking Content Producer –Acanthus Workshop
Period Furniture Maker - Woodworking instructor