Best epoxy to fill, bind joint
I have an antique kids rocker from my mom that is broken at the 2 uprights where the top back slat in joined.
other the years it has been filled/repaired with wood filler as the joints were loose.  I have cleaned them up,
removed all of the old filler and am ready to reassemble.  the chair is painted black and I am not going to refinish.
I need some kind of filler for the joints.  there are not large gaps, just too much for standard titebond.
I think it needs an epoxy but I don't think I want to use the foaming type.  actually thought about jb weld.
any others that would be better?

thanks
gary
System Three has been my go to choice for many years.
They make all kinds of epoxy filler & adhesive.
S3
I use West Systems 2-part epoxy. It will easily handle your repair. I've used successfully on similar repairs. I think System Three would do the job too. All of the premier brands are reliable adhesives. You can get West Systems at any West Marine store, or order it from any number of places online.
JB Weld makes a series of epoxies for wood, and they are very good products. Also easier to find that the System 3 stuff (which is also very good).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.