Where on the internet do you buy your drawer pulls?
I don't have anything to add about the knobs but it's good to see you on the forum again. I remember you from several years back.

Frank
When we did our kitchen, my wife found the pulls and knobs she was looking for on Overstock.com. The prices were very good. She got the brushed nickel cup and knob pulls. I don't recall the price but it was better than any place else for the same thing.
Lightbulb 
Check out The Hardware Hut.  They are an old local place here in Spokane that carries a huge variety of stuff. 

The Hardware Hut
Dave
"Amateur Putzing in Shop." Northern Wood on Norm 5/07

"Dave's shop is so small you have to go outside to turn around" Big Dave on my old shop
So I built a new shop.  (Picasa went away so did the link to the pictures)
A&H Turf...................

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(09-24-2018, 04:49 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: A&H Turf...................

Woodworkers Hardware in the internet.
Tons of sources I see! Here's another if it hasn't already been mentioned. Woodworkers Supply. Not sure if pricing is good but I can vouch for their awesome customer service
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Another vote for Woodworkers hardware on the internet...    Woodworkers Hardware
MKM - Master Kindling Maker
I've used this place a couple times, with no complaints;

https://www.myknobs.com/
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(09-24-2018, 10:27 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I don't have anything to add about the knobs but it's good to see you on the forum again. I remember you from several years back.

Frank

Hey Frank! LTNS. It's been a long road, but I'm finally back in a position where I can spend some free time in the shop. My kids are now both in college (ouch! my wallet!) My daughter will graduate in the spring & my son is a second semester freshman. They're both staying on their respective campuses, so we're empty nesters.
"The art of leadership is to work with the natural grain of the particular wood of humanity which comes to hand."

John Adair

My woodworking blog: Tony's Woodshop
(09-24-2018, 09:53 AM)rwe2156 Wrote: Kennedy Hardware and Gerstner Hardware carry very small brass knobs.  This 3/8" knob would probably work for you.

I buy utility grade hardware from Home Depot or Lowes.

I get other hardware such as drawer slides, etc. for better grade cabinety from either Woodworkers Hardware or CS Hardware.

I've bought some hardware at Lee Valley some ok some pretty cheaply made.

Anything brass for a nice project I go straight to Horton Brasses.

rwe2156:

Thanks! That knob does work for me. I've ordered 10 of those and 2 of the larger "Small brass knob" for the larger drawer. The shipping was a bit high, but it's still not a bad price for the whole order.
"The art of leadership is to work with the natural grain of the particular wood of humanity which comes to hand."

John Adair

My woodworking blog: Tony's Woodshop