SOLD - WoodPeckers Precision Router Lift (PRL)
SOLD - WoodPeckers Precision Router Lift (PRL)  $100 (firm)

Router motor NOT INCLUDED.

Router lift is in very good condition and works perfectly.

Specifics:
  • 3/8-in.-thick, Blanchard ground 9-1/4 x 11-3/4-in. aluminum plate.
  • Dual-lift screws that have precision fine-pitch thread, enabling you to make router bit adjustments in intervals of .001 in.
  • Two ground and polished lift posts allow the 2-in.-thick, heavy-duty motor carriage to slide up and down smoothly while remaining perpendicular to the top plate.
  • Made of extruded aluminum; the router motor simply bolts inside.
  • Automatic brake locks the bit setting - the lift’s chain drive won’t slip or wear out.
  • A speed crank facilitates above-the-table bit changing.
  • 4 aluminum Twist-Lock rings (1 in.; 1-1/8 in.; Step Ring; 2 in.; 2-5/8 in.)
  • Fits standard Porter-Cable 7518 router motor.

Instructions:  https://www.woodpeck.com/media/prl.pdf

Why am I selling it?  I’m thinking about getting a motorized router lift with a digital readout.  This one works fine, just getting older and lazier and the motorized/digital things interests me..  J

photos:  https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOD47gENQ9vOarPpR2WoxwgvxdVjfgNzAs6_axGxXxw8dOKxjUkrN8CpEZhN_h-IQ?key=eXNVSGtyaTF1alFJRWlPRWg5Z21ZdVNXQktkU1dB

I would prefer to do a transaction in the Atlanta area, but will ship if buyer pays shipping.

Billbor    bill1970@bellsouth.net
Great lift in great condition at a great price! I've had the same lift with a Milwaukee 5625 router for 12-13 years now and I have never once regretted buying it. Good luck with the sale.
Great price, indeed.  This won't last long.....I already bought a PRL Lift or I'd be all over this deal.
Any idea if a Dewalt 618 motor will also fit?  I would love to get this, but I can't afford to have to buy a new router too!
(09-24-2018, 08:38 AM)southgalawyer Wrote: Any idea if a Dewalt 618 motor will also fit?  I would love to get this, but I can't afford to have to buy a new router too!

Instructions state the following:

Adapter Collars are available for the Porter-Cable 690, Makita 1101 and Bosch 1617/1618 routers.
(09-24-2018, 12:12 PM)greatscott Wrote: Instructions state the following:

Adapter Collars are available for the Porter-Cable 690, Makita 1101 and Bosch 1617/1618 router
Someone else makes an adapter for the 618 that works with the PRL. Woodhaven maybe. Ill get the name

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.