Finished computer table
Just finished this. Now my wife wants me to make another that is smaller. This one is 5' x 2'. She wants one that is 30" x 24" for a grandson.
[Image: 43085051650_f4387e1e79_z.jpg]
[Image: 43085058410_8306a137e4_z.jpg]

[Image: 43085063140_68695ef943_z.jpg]
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
Beautiful.  Like the contrast.  If the second one is as nice, consider a design that will grow a bit, with your grandson.  That way he can use it a few more years. 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(09-24-2018, 07:10 PM)BrokenOlMarine Wrote: Beautiful.  Like the contrast.  If the second one is as nice, consider a design that will grow a bit, with your grandson.  That way he can use it a few more years. 
Big Grin

sounds like a good idea to me.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Nice.

Sounds like you have your marching orders. Better get out to the shop and make it happen.
I like it a lot. Is that HPL in the center of the table?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Nicely done! I agree that the contrast is attractive. Looks like you've worked yourself into a career!
Big Grin
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
Love the metal balusters with the wood! Nicely done.
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
(09-25-2018, 05:36 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I like it a lot. Is that HPL in the center of the table?

Yes. I tried to match some other that I built about 10 yrs. ago. It is really close.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!