Lumber and hand tool sale
Hello woodnet world! Letting you know tomorrow, Saturday September 29 I am having a wood and tool sale at my shop in western Cranston RI. The address is 1231 Hope Rd Cranston 02831. I will be selling all types of lumber including curly maple, walnut, white oak, cherry, and other great stock I have in inventory as well as a bunch of my hand tool collection. We are paring down my stuff before I get new equipment and lumber for next season. Prices will be attractive and I’m always willing to make nice deals for woodnet members. My occasional sales have been fun in he past and it’s always nice to catch up with old friends of woodnet. Sorry to be so myopic and only post when I have something going on, but raising a 3 year old and a new teaching job has got me quite occupied. My number is (401)258-9420. Feel free to call or just show up! 7:30-2.
Thanks!
(09-28-2018, 05:51 AM)WALNUTS Wrote: Hello woodnet world! Letting you know tomorrow, Saturday September 29 I am having a wood and tool sale at my shop in western Cranston RI.  The address is 1231 Hope Rd Cranston 02831. I will be selling all types of lumber including curly maple, walnut, white oak, cherry, and other great stock I have in inventory as well as a bunch of my hand tool collection.  We are paring down my stuff before I get new equipment and lumber for next season.  Prices will be attractive and I’m always willing to make nice deals for woodnet members. My occasional sales have been fun in he past and it’s always nice to catch up with old friends of woodnet.  Sorry to be so myopic and only post when I have something going on, but raising a 3 year old and a new teaching job has got me quite occupied.  My number is (401)258-9420. Feel free to call or just show up! 7:30-2.
Thanks!

Been MANY moons Walnuts. Good to see you're still rocking along. How many years has it been since Dave and I showed-up at your place with two mega-trucks of lumber? LOL!  

Back in action. Maybe another lumber run up your way is in the cards! 
Big Grin

Good luck with your sale today!