Jessem router lift again....How did this thing go together????
Many months ago I disassembled this Jessem Mast-R-Lift to replace a broken plastic drive sprocket....Some of you folks helped me with the last problem. I should have taken pictures of the unassembled lift before hand.

[Image: _007_zpspmjgqvkv.jpg]

This is the model in the original configuration from Jessem.....

And below is the closest I could come to remembering how this lift should be assembled.....

[Image: _006_zpsso0u3ikg.jpg]

[Image: _005_zpsn47n1cvy.jpg]

And then there is the nagging little left over piece...which I have no idea what it does or where it goes........Grrrrr....

[Image: _008_zpsvqtr6m1z.jpg]

If you have one of these or clear photos of the original set up...I sure would like to know what it is supposed to look like....

Thanks for everything,

Andrew
"That's like getting a running start and diving headfirst into the vortex."

Steve Freidman 4/21/2013
It looks like the drive pulley has room to go lower.  I am wondering if this misalignment didn't cause the problem in the first place.
(09-30-2018, 09:54 AM)EricU Wrote: It looks like the drive pulley has room to go lower.  I am wondering if this misalignment didn't cause the problem in the first place.

Morning EricU.....

If you are referring to the lower pulley in the transfer box, that has a set screw and a corresponding divot in the shaft for the screw to sit.......seems like that one needs to be where it is...

Andrew
"That's like getting a running start and diving headfirst into the vortex."

Steve Freidman 4/21/2013
interesting dust port

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.