Tuesday Blue Light Special..Stanley Plane Irons
One is  for #3 and the other fits a #4 & 5..They are both vintage and appear to be unused or sharpened other than at the factory. Both have 1 3/4" of blade under the keyhole...They each have a very slight patina but still retain much of that factory "sheen"..Sold only as a lot, I wont separate them...price is $25.00 for the pair plus Priority shipping at $7.50 ..total is $32.50 to your door....USA sale only.. {sorry}....first PM....Paypal only..Thanks for looking

[Image: P1030543.jpg]

[Image: P1030541.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack

Do you have one for a #2?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-07-2018, 01:25 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Jack

Do you have one for a #2?
No Arlin...sorry.. I did find one for a #5 tho....in addition to some others for a #3 and #4..
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

OK thanks bla bla bla for the 17
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.