Need a 2018 penny
Pennies are on the way!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Let's see the box!
(10-05-2018, 06:38 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: Let's see the box!

Ill have it finished tomorrow and show it gladly!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
How rich are you now, Joe?
Smirk
Thank you for your service. ooo rah
Ad for Woodworking
Woodworking Tips & Books

There's no place like home. Especially after you made it yourself.
Smile 
(10-06-2018, 10:08 AM)hbmcc Wrote: How rich are you now, Joe?
Smirk

At least he is not poor, as he has at least two pennies to rub together  now.
(10-07-2018, 12:53 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: At least he is not poor, as he has at least two pennies to rub together  now.

I have the box finished.  Nothing more than a simple finger jointed box out of QSWO with a curly birdseye lasered insert.  It goes in a silent auction with a $40 limit.  Heck, I have $30 in the hinges alone, plus another $20 in lasering.  The wood was scrap from my shop and the labor was for my boy, of whom I am immensely proud!
[Image: IMG_8341.jpeg]" />[Image: IMG_8342.jpeg]" />[Image: IMG_8343.jpeg]" />[Image: IMG_8344.jpeg]" />
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Looks great Joe!! Well done!
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
(10-08-2018, 04:41 PM)joemac Wrote: I have the box finished.  Nothing more than a simple finger jointed box out of QSWO with a curly birdseye lasered insert.  It goes in a silent auction with a $40 limit.  Heck, I have $30 in the hinges alone, plus another $20 in lasering.  The wood was scrap from my shop and the labor was for my boy, of whom I am immensely proud!
[Image: IMG_8341.jpeg]" />[Image: IMG_8342.jpeg]" />[Image: IMG_8343.jpeg]" />[Image: IMG_8344.jpeg]" />

Nice job Joe....A box of memories for sure !!!!!!
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(10-12-2018, 07:50 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: .........
Nice job Joe....A box of memories for sure !!!!!!
Yes

Good to hear from Joe again.  When guys get nostalgic around here, it's because of guys like him.