HANDTOOLS: MF NOS brace, Eggbeater, Chisels #18 Knuckle Block
Ok, I've come across some quality user tools that I would own, so lets start off with a brace.  You can see a lot more pics at the Flickr album found here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...2123349545

First is a Millers Falls #732 10" brace; its virtually new old stock; this brace was purchased and put in a drawer, zero apologies, very crispy, you see it as I found it; everything works as it should, I really doubt this has ever been used. Yours for $30 plus shipping. Teaser pic:  SOLD

[Image: 45092009542_3c62a934c8_b.jpg]

Next is a Stanley #624 eggbeater drill; this is a quality drill, knob on handle screws off for bit storage; handle is tight and not loose, has the often missing side handle, double gearing which is a mark of quality and smooth operation, operates smoothly-spins like a top, spring loaded chuck opens and closes smoothly, no apologies, this one is an excellent vintage user, they simply don't make them like this anymore. Yours for $30 plus shipping. Teaser pic:  SOLD
[Image: 31267207228_e70aca6f1d_b.jpg]

Next up is a Stanley #18 knuckle cap block plane; one of the very best designs to ever come out of New Britain CT; adjustable mouth; iron had bevel reset and sharpened on my Tormek, its ready to be put to wood, as you can see from the pics. Some nickel loss on cap, but good sole, good mouth.  A great user block plane. Yours for $40 plus shipping.  Teaser pic: REDUCED, NOW $35
[Image: 44130268964_b328dfee4c_b.jpg]

Now for the chisels; first up is a Stanley "Everlast" 1 inch chisel; these are somewhat of a collector item, guys like to put together sets; has a solid steel shank going through the handle, hence the name. Yours for $25 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:  SOLD
[Image: 45092005372_05f1e2011c_b.jpg]

Next is a set of vintage steel bevel edge chisels; a palm chisel, 1/4 inch, unmarked, a 7/8 inch Keen Kutter, excellent maker, and a 1 inch that I cannot find a maker's mark on. All are clean and solid users, sold as a set for $35 plus shipping. You can't beat that with a stick. Sharpen them up and make something.  Teaser pic:  
[Image: 43327442540_ae2301e51d_b.jpg]

Last, but certainly not least, is a set of 4 registered chisels; they spent their life together and I think they should stay together; excellent length, almost 9 inches, so not a lot of use, and the edges are as I found them, so they were cared for. There's a 1 1/2 inch with a James Swan (legendary maker) mark; a 1 2/16 inch with a Douglass partial mark, a 1 inch clearly marked Douglas Mfg Extra 'Cast Steel' and a 1/2 inch where I cannot find a mark but since I found them all together, I suspect is a Douglas as well. Great length on these chisels, three of them had trashed handles, so I turned some out of cherry, made them a bit longer for paring. Sold as a set only, can be yours for $70 plus shipping, nice, wide set.  Teaser pic:  REDUCED TO $60 plus shipping.  SOLD
[Image: 43327441640_6464a37947_b.jpg]

Again, see Flickr album for pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N08/albums/72157702123349545
First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address so I can quote postage and print mailing labels. Sorry, I don't have paypal, that's a new trick and I'm an old dog, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are just fine.

Quality tools for users, priced reasonably. Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The brace please. Admiral may not know me from my PM.....
PM sent on the Stanley #624
Brace and Everlast chisel are sold.

I reduced the registered chisels to $60 plus shipping, a deal with the new handles on the larger ones....
Registered chisels are sold.

Remaining is #18 and the set of 3 chisels.
#18 now reduced to $35 plus shipping
Eggbeater is sold.
#18 is sold. Three chisels remain.