Dust collector upgrade questions.
About $1,000 is my max outlay for this, per SWMBO. That's why I am looking at the machines I mentioned.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
Can you vent outside?

This will also greatly improve performance.
Just remember if you vent outside you’re also sending conditioned air outside too, and will need makeup air.

At $1000 it might be best to search for a used cyclone. I’m considering upgrading as well to a cyclone and am looking at the Oneida v3000 or 5000, which is in the $2000 price range.
(10-25-2018, 09:13 AM)rwe2156 Wrote: Can you vent outside?

This will also greatly improve performance.

I can vent outside; my shop is detached from the main building.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
I ended up with a Laguna Cflux. I bought it at the Klingspor woodworking extravaganza in Hickory last week. I hope to have it running and connected by the end of November.

Rick
MAGA!!