Router lifts- What do you have and what do you like?
Looking for a new router means I will probably be looking for a lift.....   What do you have and what do you like or not like?
I have the woodpecker prl v1. Several of them. I love that others sell them to get other ones. They work perfect for me. Built like a tank, for a router lift.

Its no shaper like build though, not even close. Dont confuse that. A router table to me is not a shaper though. If you need a shaper, get a shaper.

Its a shame mfg charge an arm and a leg for a lift. They are expensive new full price. Dont like that about them.

Id buy another woodpecker or rebrand of it if i could not use mine.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Woodpecker PRL-V2.

Love it, works flawless.

Ed
Original Woodpecker PRL with PC 7518. 15+ years now with no complaints.

DT
Original PRL lift here also, with a Milwaukee 5625. I've had the combo for 12-13 years now and have never wanted anything different.
Some years ago someone listed their PRL V1 for sale and I bought it. It's been great, and while mine was set up for a PC 7518, I was able to buy a replacement clamp from Woodpecker to allow me to install a 5625. Every once in a while I think of buying a newer one...then come to my senses and realize there's no need.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Echo the PRL-V1 here w/ a used 7518 I picked up here on S&S installed. The V2  is faster to raise/lower but I keep a dedicated el cheapo cordless drill/hex bit at the table. I'm sure the combo will outlast me.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Another endorsement for the PRL-v1 with the Mil 5625.  I've had the router for 15 years and the lift a couple of years less than that.  No issues with either.
Bob
(10-07-2018, 08:37 PM)mongo Wrote: Looking for a new router means I will probably be looking for a lift.....   What do you have and what do you like or not like?

While I also love the PRL-V1 the OP will have to track one down used.   If I were buying new today I would get the PRL-V2.
I have the JessEm Mast-R-Lift II and love it. Yeah, a little spendy, but it's *very* convenient to use. I really like that I can lift the router above the table to change bits. Mine has a Bosch 1617EVS mounted in it.

https://jessem.com/collections/router-li...-r-lift-ii
Semper fi,
Brad