Dumb question re Dovetail jig error
Hard to tell from the pic just exactly what the problem is.  If the board ends are not coming up flush, then you may not be using the right Spacer or you're using it wrong.  This will cause misalignment.  I did the same thing when I first used my D4R Pro, when doing Single Pass Half Blind Dovetails.  
Funny you should mention this.  I spent a week relearning Single Pass HB Dovetails, before using it on a project.  I'm now going thru practicing random spaced HB Dovetails.  I'm determined to get as familiar as I can with the jig, before I put it away again. Maybe it'll help my relearning in the future.
I have never used the Leigh jig, but kept checking to see what, or if you got any answers. I looked up the jig online and from what I saw, it looks like you just ran the router in one extra slot when cutting the pins. Depending on the width of the drawer sides this can also happen on the fixed width dovetail jigs. (the type typically used to cut pins and tails at the same time) I fully understand that different size pins and tails look much more like hand cut. The thing is that most people that would know this will also be able to easily determine if they were indeed hand cut.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I use a D4RPro and find that a simple "Cheat sheet" gets me going very quickly.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Call Barry at Leigh Jigs.  Either he or another guy knows exactly what you're doing wrong, by how your DT fits.  I had some gap issues that they resolved over the phone.  Pretty cool. Please post your resolution of the issue when you get it. We'll all learn from it. Thanks.
Steve, have you resolved your problem yet and if yes, what was the solution?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(10-22-2018, 05:24 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Steve, have you resolved your problem yet and if yes, what was the solution?

+1^^^