Little Bowl
Here's another piece I've just completed Sapele & Curly Maple 7 1/2" D x 3 1/2" tall.

Attached Files Image(s)

Another beautiful piece,you have been busy.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(10-10-2018, 04:30 AM)chips ahoy Wrote: Another beautiful piece,you have been busy.

Mel

Thank you Mel for taking time to comment, I've acutely have just started for the winter session been working on the house all summer.
gonna be some very lucky people to get either one of those.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(10-09-2018, 09:40 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Here's another piece I've just completed Sapele & Curly Maple 7 1/2" D x 3 1/2" tall.

Great looking bowl by the way.
I hope they like them Mel I know they won't have anything like it. Thank you Tim.
(10-10-2018, 04:35 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: gonna be some very lucky people to get either one of those.

Mel

I agree I would even love to have it.  Well done Bruce.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
the "Little bowl" was chosen for the cover on World of Woodturners cover of the day.

Attached Files Image(s)

Fantastic looking bowl. It’s really intriguing.
Well done.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(10-11-2018, 07:09 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I agree I would even love to have it.  Well done Bruce.

Thank you Arlin.