For Sale
The planes are lightly used if at all, so there may be light scratches. P.M. me with questions or if you are interested P.M. me with your address (CONUS only). Paypal friends and family O.K., Check or M.O. are ok. If you are near central Ohio you can pick it up.

1.     Veritas Bull Nose plane A2 blade 05P42.01 with the original box  $150 plus $7.95 shipping and insurance

2.      Lie-Nielsen 66 beading tool with the original box  $150 plus $7.95 shipping and insurance

3.      Lie-Nielsen 9 Iron Miter with the original box  $625 plus $20 towards shipping and insurance

4.      ECE Primus smooth plane. This is a beauty with a cherry body and a lignum vitae sole and it’s in great condition $150 plus $15.00 towards shipping and insurance.

5.      Primus English Pattern Jack Plane European beech body with lignum vitae soles. An all-steel mechanism adjusts position and tension on the cutter $150.00 plus $15.00 towards shipping and insurance.

6.      Millers Falls 74c Miter Box with Warranted Superior saw(one of the nuts is missing). Its missing one of the saw stops. One of the end brackets and both length gage. $65.00 I would prefer pick up this one it’s probably to expensive to ship.

7.      Both of these spindles have never been used they are for a larger Delta shaper (I don’t know which one) Asking $150.00 each plus $10.00 towards shipping and insurance. The 43-809 is a stub spindle for coping and is made in Taiwan.

The 43-807 is a ¾ extra long spindle made in the USA

Where in central Ohio?

Groveport, just southeast of Columbus
The spindles will fit a Delta 43-459 shaper.

Ed
Thanks Ed, I couldn't remember what it went to. According to the internet these are no longer available.
(10-14-2018, 07:42 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Where in central Ohio?

Thanks for the location. I have family on the other side of the Columbus loop to save me a 200 mile round trip for a pick up. I was debating the miter box but think I'll pass it by. But thanks anyway.

(10-14-2018, 02:19 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: The planes are lightly used if at all, so there may be light scratches. P.M. me with questions or if you are interested P.M. me with your address (CONUS only). Paypal friends and family O.K., Check or M.O. are ok. If you are near central Ohio you can pick it up.

1.     Veritas Bull Nose plane A2 blade 05P42.01 with the original box  $150 plus $7.95 shipping and insurance

2.      Lie-Nielsen 66 beading tool with the original box  $150 plus $7.95 shipping and insurance

3.      Lie-Nielsen 9 Iron Miter with the original box  $625 plus $20 towards shipping and insurance

4.      ECE Primus smooth plane. This is a beauty with a cherry body and a lignum vitae sole and it’s in great condition $125 plus $15.00 towards shipping and insurance.

5.      Primus English Pattern Jack Plane European beech body with lignum vitae soles. An all-steel mechanism adjusts position and tension on the cutter $150.00 plus $15.00 towards shipping and insurance.

6.      Millers Falls 74c Miter Box with Warranted Superior saw(one of the nuts is missing). Its missing one of the saw stops. One of the end brackets and both length gage. $65.00 I would prefer pick up this one it’s probably to expensive to ship.

7.      Both of these spindles have never been used they are for a larger Delta shaper (I don’t know which one) Asking $150.00 each plus $10.00 towards shipping and insurance. The 43-809 is a stub spindle for coping and is made in Taiwan.

The 43-807 is a ¾ extra long spindle made in the USA

Consider the stub spindle ( 43-809 ) sold if still available. Let me know asap.
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
PM sent on LN9.

(insert extra characters here)
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
#9 and shaper spindles are sold pending payment
Primus Jack plane is sold