built in cabinet step stool for toe kick area
Even cooler, build it into the floor.  Hit a button and the whole floor rises so you can reach that box of cereal in the back of the upper cabinet.  
Laugh
(10-16-2018, 03:30 PM)stav Wrote: Even cooler, build it into the floor.  Hit a button and the whole floor rises so you can reach that box of cereal in the back of the upper cabinet.  
Laugh

I could install a hydraulic lift in the walls and have all the cabinets lower into the floor!
Ray
(10-16-2018, 03:41 PM)DogwoodTales Wrote: I could install a hydraulic lift in the walls and have all the cabinets lower into the floor!

Now that's just crazy talk.
Glad I have an 8’ reach! $595 seems a bit high....
VH07V  
(10-16-2018, 03:59 PM)stav Wrote: Now that's just crazy talk.

[Image: elevator_080815_01.gif]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Cool, Stor-a-chef in the kitchen floor.  Get him out to make meals and store him away in a convenient space saving hole when not in use. Pretty sweet.
(10-18-2018, 09:35 AM)stav Wrote: Cool, Stor-a-chef in the kitchen floor.  Get him out to make meals and store him away in a convenient space saving hole when not in use. Pretty sweet.

Actually it is an elevator.  It is supposed to save room.  But if you have to leave that space open and unobstructed how much room does it save?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.