Selling slide saw
Selling slide saw and all accessories, vortex vacuum pump, multi drill bit press, and possibly other items.

Price of saw is at least $2000. Please contact for pictures, price of other equipment, and to discuss final price.

Cash offers only.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, California.
(10-19-2018, 02:49 PM)Nathan Millard Wrote: Selling slide saw and all accessories, vortex vacuum pump, multi drill bit press, and possibly other items.

Price of saw is at least $2000. Please contact for pictures, price of other equipment, and to discuss final price.

Cash offers only.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, California.

Nathan

I can not afford it but it would help it sell by adding pictures and the brand it is.

Just go to the bottom of the page when doing this and select on Browse and it will take you to your computer to select the photos and then select Add Attachment and when that is done hit post photo.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Is a slide saw different than a radio alarm saw?