Well crap!!
(10-22-2018, 07:32 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Thanks Gary/Peter. It just looked so much better with the long finial! I'm just learning to do nice finials and I was pretty proud of that one. May be one day I'll get a good as Cindy Drozda!

Frank

If you can just remove the bottom and then thin that down again to the same thing again.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
if you make another one, send that one to me, as-is.   I'll hang it on my Christmas tree with pride.    It's gorgeous.
Thanks crokett! I've decided to make this one my "let's see just how good I can fix this" projects. See if I can make it invisible. I'll post results when I get to it. Always like the opportunity to figure out a challenge.
Smile
(10-22-2018, 01:31 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: . See if I can make it invisible. 
It already is invisible.  Nobody else but you knows what it used to look like.  
Wink
(10-22-2018, 08:22 PM)crokett™ Wrote: It already is invisible.  Nobody else but you knows what it used to look like.  
Wink

Yeah, but it looked so much better with the longer finial. The total length was more pleasing to the eye, at least to me. It just made it looked more proportional. I know I'm being too picky but now it's become a challenge!
Smile

I like challenges!
Big Grin
I agree with petertay15.. beeeeeeautiful piece.