estate sale finds
Wooden clamps are good to have when you have a piece of short or otherwise odd stock that you need to secure to the bench to do something to it, or if you want to secure it for drilling with a drill press. I clamp the piece in one, then clamp the first clamp to the bench, or drill press table. Works for me.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
There are times where wooden clamps seem to work better than the others. I sometimes forget how useful they can be.
You don't stumble on #10 very often. Nothing wrong with a nicely repaired tote imho. I have a few and they add a little character.
[Image: Vo7pOAl.jpg?1]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(10-23-2018, 01:35 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: You don't stumble on #10 very often. Nothing wrong with a nicely repaired tote imho. I have a few and they add a little character.
[Image: Vo7pOAl.jpg?1]
You don't stumble on #10 very often.

That's true...and when you do, they are frequently brazed back together.......
Crazy
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Reminds me of Walt's posts from back in the day 
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery