Canvas Shop Apron ..... Sold
Hello All ..... I had an order for a (waxed) canvas shop apron, so I made a prototype, and I’m offering it up for sale. This is NOT waxed canvas, but Martexin Commercial WR canvas. I’m 6’, 185, and it fits me fine, with plenty of belt holes either way. PM if you have any questions ...... $50, includes shipping in the USA. PayPal is great, but other payment is fine as well.

Attached Files Image(s)

That's mighty nice. But I don't do well with the ones that hang on my neck though. If you could make one with shoulder straps and maybe buckles/ties in the front I'd be interested in doing business with you. I'm the exact height & weight you mention above
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Thanks .... I’ll keep that in mind ....
(10-23-2018, 10:51 PM)Yotie Wrote: Thanks .... I’ll keep that in mind ....

Agree that the cross back design is better than the neck hanger, but it really complicates the manufacture; sort of like building a quasi harness contraption, which requires some R&D..... and several iterations.

But I always enjoy seeing your work!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I already have a nice shop apron, otherwise I'd get this one for sure. Even though I prefer the non-neck hanger type.
I have tool rolls & a custom fly rod tube sleeve (which is a beautiful carbon fiber tube I didn't want to get damaged) made by Yotie & they are top notch! This is a very good deal for someone. Might even consider adding a strap from the back of the neck strap down the back & connect to the waist belt - which would take some of the pressure off the neck. I added one to my thick leather blacksmith apron & works great.
just sayin...
Thanks Admiral and David ..... if I ever do make another one, I’ll look into the shoulder strap style .... aprons are not one of my more requested item .... I will drop the price and just see if someone here wants to give it a try, otherwise I’ll use it ..... $40 now ....
(10-24-2018, 03:00 PM)DCM Wrote: I already have a nice shop apron, otherwise I'd get this one for sure. Even though I prefer the non-neck hanger type.
I have tool rolls & a custom fly rod tube sleeve (which is a beautiful carbon fiber tube I didn't want to get damaged) made by Yotie & they are top notch! This is a very good deal for someone. Might even consider adding a strap from the back of the neck strap down the back & connect to the waist belt - which would take some of the pressure off the neck. I added one to my thick leather blacksmith apron & works great.
just sayin...

I'll take it , it's got to be better the the kitchen apron I'm using now
Laugh. Let me know how you want payment

Thx

Richard
Richard ..... I just sent you a private message .....
Received the apron today. Have not had a chance to use it yet, but the apron is very well made love the leather and copper hardware. Beautiful apron. Wait can I say that???.

Richard