Got old, toilet shrunk
Sad 
Bought and installed a taller commode. Cadet 3 to replace a normal height Cadet 4.

LOML needs a hip replacement and the new height is much easier on her. I hate to admit it but it is better for me also.
Sigh
(10-26-2018, 02:27 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Bought and installed a taller commode. Cadet 3 to replace a normal height Cadet 4.

LOML needs a hip replacement and the new height is much easier on her. I hate to admit it but it is better for me also.
Sigh

This is on my to-do list as well.  The LOML needs both hips replaced and is requesting the taller commode.  I figure I will do both main floor bathrooms, as I have a bum knee and the taller unit will be easier on me as well.
We like them as well. I put two in about three years ago.
VH07V  
When my wife's back went out several years ago, I had to install all comfort height toilets. We've moved twice since then, and I've had to repeat that process at each house. But it's well worth it, not only are the toilets more comfortable...the Cadet 3s flush a lot better.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
We made it a practice to replace toilets as needed with the higher seat and longer oval bowls.  Did that in the old house as well as the current place.

They're all up to that standard now.
At 6'3" the tall bowl is awesome. We have one tall bowl with elongated seat in the house and it's the most popular crapper in the house.
(11-01-2018, 09:38 PM)appletonrc Wrote: At 6'3" the tall bowl is awesome.  We have one tall bowl with elongated seat in the house and it's the most popular crapper in the house.

Is that the Al Bundy "Signature Model" ?
Laugh
Im sure these are the same people that have said they got no problem eating cats and dogs but shreek like little girls at the sight of an octopus.jonzz 12/17/13
Got old, toilet shrunk

I'll believe ya on the getting old, but............the toilet shrinking??
Laugh 
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-03-2018, 02:04 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Got old, toilet shrunk

I'll believe ya on the getting old, but............the toilet shrinking??
Laugh 
Winkgrin
Winkgrin  

Had to be a shrunk----got so it was much more difficult to stand from sitting.
Uhoh
Uhoh

World of difference with the taller model.
Yes
Big Grin
(11-06-2018, 10:03 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Had to be a shrunk----got so it was much more difficult to stand from sitting.
Uhoh
Uhoh

World of difference with the taller model.
Yes
Big Grin

Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020