Stanley 71 Router plane with Original box SOLD
I have a nice No. 71 for sale. I believe it is a type 11. 

It includes the original box and a nice wooden box it came in when I got it. Also comes with a router plane pamphlet.

Please see all of the photos for the condition. I believe it is complete, except for the washer that goes with the screw that attaches the fence. The box has some issues, but is generally intact. There is some flaking of paint on the handles.

If you need some additional photos of a certain area or angle, let me know and I will post them. Please ask any questions.

I'd like $150 + actual cost shipping for it(weighs over 5 pounds with the wooden box). I'll take check(held until cleared), Money Order, or Paypal. Please add 2.9% + .30 for Paypal fees.

You can also pick up locally, I'm in Jones County, Iowa, near the Martelle metropolitan area(population 240).

[Image: 71.1.JPG]
[Image: 71.2.JPG]
[Image: 71.JPG]
[Image: 71.3.JPG]
[Image: 71.4.JPG]
[Image: 71.5.JPG]
[Image: 71.6.JPG]
[Image: 71_inst.JPG]
[Image: 71.7.JPG]
[Image: 71.8.JPG]
[Image: 71.9.JPG]
[Image: 71.10.JPG]
[Image: 71.11.JPG]
[Image: 71.12.JPG]
private message sent
Sold pending payment. That was fast!
That's a pretty plane
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]