Stanley No. 80 Scraper Plane SOLD
I've got a nice No. 80 scraper plane for sale. 

It comes with the original box lid, but not the base. Also includes original instructions for sharpening the scraper blade and a nice wooden storage box.

There are only a few spots here and there where the japanning is worn or nicked, otherwise it is in excellent shape.

I'd like $50 for it plus shipping and paypal fees it you chose to pay by it. Will also take a check or money order. Free pick up, located in Jones County, Iowa. I get to Iowa City once a week too and could deliver.

Forgive the contrast in the photos, I had just got this camera and was still trying to figure out the exposure. 
If you have any questions or need more photos of it please message me.

[Image: scraper.JPG]
[Image: scraper1.JPG]
[Image: scraper2.JPG]
[Image: scraper3.JPG]
[Image: scraper4.jpg]
[Image: scraper_inst.JPG]
[Image: scraper_box1.JPG]
[Image: scraper_box2.JPG]
[Image: scraper_box.JPG]
Crispest I've seen in a while, very nice....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Couple of tiny squiggly white dog hairs in the first photo, please forgive them. Wont be included in the package.
Good deal for a collector or even a user. Better deal if it came with the white dog hair
Wink

Good luck on the sale.
Sold pending payment.