? on water-based polyurethane floor finish
A relative wants to refinish his hardwood floors in the living and dining room.  Last time he used an oil based varnish which took a long time to dry and the fumes to a week to dissipate.  Nowadays there are water-based polyurethane floor finishes available which are quick drying and odorless.

Does anyone have recommendations on which brand of water-based polyurethane floor finish to buy.
Streetshoe. Not cheap.

Installers put it on our floors 10 years ago. No odor, dries clear and dries fast (I recall only one day to move everything back into the house). Only issue is that it wasn't dog proof. Inherited my son's chocolate lab a few years after the installation and the dog pretty much tore the floors up. Getting ready to redo the floors (dog ascended to the farm in the sky) and will use same finish.
I would recommend using Traffic it is available from hardware floor supply houses. It is considered the toughest water-based floor finish. I had used varithane before this finish was no more difficult. Ask about the different application methods available. None of these finishes will protect the floor from a lab, I had the same issue with my chocolate lab.. I must say he was worth the damage he caused on the floors !!
I just put down a new floor, circular sawn DF. I stained and then applied 2 coats of Bona Mega and 1 coat of Bona Traffic. Odor only lasted 1 day. Product says foot traffic in 24 hours but no furniture for 7 days. Very easy to apply, sort of squeggy it on and pretty much self levels. I did the stairs several months ago and seems to last good, but the 2 Golden Retrievers did leave a couple of scratches. Not sure any finish will hold up to large pets.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor