Woodsmith Magazine vol 1-100
Hi everyone,

I used to be very active on this forum back in the early 2000's - mainly in the hand tools forum.  Anyway, For years I have been holding on to my grandfather's Woodsmith collection.  I have volumes 1-101. The binder on the right has some later ones as well. There's also a stack of them from the 2000's when I had a subscription. 

Anyway, its time to pass these on and while I would love to give them away, I'm not interested in shipping them anywhere unless the recipient is willing to make it worth my time and effort.

Since this isn't technically tools, I didn't post in swap and sell, but I wanted to offer these up to the community at large.  First right of refusal goes to anyone in the Chattanooga metro area or anyone "just driving through" town one day in the next week.  They're yours if you want them and can meet me.  After that if you're willing to pick up the Media Mail shipping costs I will ship them out.

I also have about a decade worth of Fine Woodworking, a bunch of Shop Notes and some other random magazines I would also include if you want them.

I can't bear to toss these in the trash...

PM me with interest...

An act of generosity. Hope someone will come forward, and make a good use of your collection.

Simon
I recently offered a similar collection in swap and sell. It is completely acceptable to offer woodworking magazines there. I had a taker too.
(11-05-2018, 09:50 PM)stav Wrote: I recently offered a similar collection in swap and sell. It is completely acceptable to offer woodworking magazines there. I had a taker too.

Thanks, I posted down there as well. 

Jeff
I’ll be in Chattanooga Monday and would be interested.
-Marc