Black Friday Multi-Router Sale!
I Thought I would put this up for sale in time for Black Friday. I have a Multi-Router that I am selling. It is in excellent shape. The Mult-Router system has been recognized as one of the most creative tools in the woodworking industry. Precision built and easy to utilize, the system is incredible accurate, reliable, and repeatable, making it a remarkable instrument for making all your joinery needs. This unit is built like a tank and weighs in at 151 lbs. per there web site. These units are used in high end hobby shops and productions shops for cabinetry and chair making to name a few.

Here are a few pictures to review.  https://saginaw.craigslist.org/tls/6741803776.html

Thanks
Forum Sale Price $1,750.00 ……….. New these sell for $3,173.00 (including the $178.00 shipping) that’s a $1,423.00 Savings from new!

[Image: 00C0C_dEcYhuHHUuP_600x450.jpg]
Bump.... To the top
I just found the instructional DVD for the unit as well that is included.
This has been SOLD.

Thanks for looking.
(11-21-2018, 12:43 PM)fall Wrote: This has been SOLD.

Thanks for looking.

Such a nice tool! Congrats to both of you.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.