Woodsmith Magazine vol 1-100 plus some later
Hi everyone,

I used to be very active on this forum back in the early 2000's - mainly in the hand tools forum.  Anyway, For years I have been holding on to my grandfather's Woodsmith collection.  I have volumes 1-101. There's also a stack of them from the 2000's when I had a subscription. 

Anyway, its time to pass these on and while I would love to give them away, I'm not interested in shipping them anywhere unless the recipient is willing to make it worth my time and effort.
Offering these up for free with one caveat:  First right of refusal goes to anyone in the Chattanooga metro area or anyone "just driving through" town one day in the next week.  They're yours if you want them and can meet me.  After that if you're willing to pick up the Media Mail shipping costs I will ship them out.  CONUS only though.

I also have about a decade worth of Fine Woodworking, a bunch of Shop Notes and some other random magazines I would also include if you want them.

I can't bear to toss these in the trash...

PM me with interest...

If I could suggest please if you do not get any takers (I have most but not all of Woodsmith) is to donate them to any VA center or VA hospital and they would LOVE to get them and I know and am told all the extra ones I either bought here or mostly been given which were triplicates I donoted to my local VA hospital and the guys love them and ended up bringing them home.

I know if I donated 10,000 of them they would all go home to someone I hope would not only read them but make something out of them.

Thanks and if you need me to find a close VA hospital let me know.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I would have some interest in the fine woodworking depending on the years...
I have most from 93 to 2001 already
I thought I replied already l. Guess I’m losing it. I’ll be in chattanooga Tuesday and wood like the Woodsmith.
-Marc

(11-10-2018, 08:16 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: I thought I replied already l. Guess I’m losing it. I’ll be in chattanooga Tuesday and wood like the Woodsmith.

Sent you a PM about it...