Gouge set
Nice 15 piece set of incannel gouges. Of the 12 chisels, the largest radius is 8" and the two smallest are unmarked, but I'd guess the smallest is 3/8". They all fit snugly to the handles and are in decent condition. Maybe could use some dusting and polishing and possibly a light honing. This set is vintage, probably 1920's from what I could find anyway. Wellman was a company that sold tools and supplies to patternmakers.  Sold.

(11-07-2018, 11:30 AM)jasfrank Wrote: Nice 15 piece set of incannel gouges. Of the 12 chisels, the largest radius is 8" and the two smallest are unmarked, but I'd guess the smallest is 3/8". They all fit snugly to the handles and are in decent condition. Maybe could use some dusting and polishing and possibly a light honing. This set is vintage, probably 1920's from what I could find anyway. Wellman was a company that sold tools and supplies to patternmakers. $135 + shipping.
Probably more like 40's or 50's. But I am interested.
(11-07-2018, 01:44 PM)castguy2003 Wrote: Probably more like 40's or 50's. But I am interested.

You may very well be correct about that. Send a pm if interested. thanks
(11-07-2018, 04:18 PM)jasfrank Wrote: You may very well be correct about that. Send a pm if interested. thanks

I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on these. This is a premo set that any wood patternmaker would have drooled over.