I love building stuff things enjoy using
Built this Cedar Screech Owl Box over the weekend and hung it up on my shed Sunday evening.  The male Screech Owl took a liking to it today when he returned to roost for the day.

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Looks like he needs help hooking up his cable TV service.

What a beautiful bit of engineering.

The bird, and the house.
That is so good! Looks like he is saying "thank you".
That is just great!
          -Howard
BTW, can you hear these guys calling ever?
Congratulations!! The house looks great too. That's fantastic that you got an owl so quickly. Screechers are so cool!!

We had bluebirds here this spring so we ran down to the shop and knocked out two bluebird houses & hung them on the best trees in the yard. They barely took notice. They were in the neighborhood all summer but rarely here. Now, all of a sudden we've seen 6 to 8 bluebirds inspecting the houses inside and out several different times! Hopefully we'll get a nesting pair next spring!! Woo Hoo!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Nice
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(11-07-2018, 08:29 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool

Yup. Way cool.... 

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(11-07-2018, 08:33 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: Looks like he needs help hooking up his cable TV service.

What a beautiful bit of engineering.

The bird, and the house.

This is what I was doing when I noticed he was in the box....trenching for some video cable and a 20A service to my shed.  There are 2 cameras in this box and 1 camera each in the other 2 boxes I have up in the yard.