So How Mny Routers Do You Need?
One for each bit you have:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/emeraldliqui...0293860938
(11-08-2018, 11:21 AM)HomerLee Wrote: One for each bit you have:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/emeraldliqui...0293860938

One more?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Understandable, as that looks to be a commercial shop.

I'm down to 20. Sold a couple, gave one to a friend.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-08-2018, 11:39 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Understandable, as that looks to be a commercial shop.

I'm down to 20. Sold a couple, gave one to a friend.

Amen! One can NEVER have too many routers, IMO.  
Smile

Doug
I used to think it was crazy to have more than one.  Mine started to multiply like rabbits.  I probably have close to a dozen.  I hate the  Porter cable  1-3/4 hp routers but I bought quite a few lightly used ones on CL for cheap.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
[Image: BreakableScornfulBirdofparadise-small.gif]
I have eleven.   Four PC 690s, two fixed base, a plunge base and a "D" handle, a couple ancient 1960s Black & Decker, a Bosch Colt, a PC and two HF trimmers, and a PC 7518 with a PRL lift, in the table.
The clamps!!! The Clamps!!
Wink
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Looks like a great auction!
I have six and use them all.  When I do a project I set one up for the first rout and leave that bit in.  Then grab another router if I have to use a different bit.  Quite often I find myself using the same setup though a project; so I leave them setup.  I am not a production shop but setting up a router is near the bottom of my things I like to do in the shop.  Two TS - one rip and one with cross cut blade.  I didn't buy the second saw because I wanted to do this but just to get a stronger saw.  I would love to have another BS - one with a resaw blade and one with a same blade.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.