SOLD.....Vintage Record 53-E Vise-Nice Condition
SORRY SOLD...............A very good vintage English made Record 53E vise. 10-1/2" wide jaws, opens up to 15". It's a large and heavy vise that will literally last forever. It was used only for light homeowner projects. It has no rust, just some built up dirt and it has been well lubricated.
185$ plus shipping. I'll build a box and line it with styrofoam for safe shipping. It weighs over 50 pounds with shipping materials. (I tried to ad be pictures but the system kept saying that they were too large) I can send you pictures.
Location?

"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(11-11-2018, 03:30 PM)MichaelAL Wrote: A very good vintage English made Record 53E vise. 10-1/2" wide jaws, opens up to 15". It's a large and heavy vise that will literally last forever.  It was used only for light homeowner projects. It has no rust, just some built up dirt and it has been well lubricated.
185$ plus shipping.  I'll build a box and line it with styrofoam for safe shipping.  It weighs over 50 pounds with shipping materials. (I tried to ad be pictures but the system kept saying that they were too large)  I can send you pictures.

Yes , I would like to purchase this vise.
Sorry, I'm new to this site and am having difficulty replying to messages. The Record 53E vise has been sold. Thanks for looking.