I am wanting to do a get together next years
at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

We can handle several campers here and as many tents as 50 I guess or more.  I will need a positive count on who will be here so I can rent a few portapottie's for everyone to use.  So I am thinking the date for everyone to let me know is around April 15, 2019.  I can also get some Motel/Hotel places so people can go there as well.

I would also love a tool/wood/machine/ anything else to trade if you bring it or lots of cash if you just want to buy something.  I will try to have something made for each family who comes.

Let me know what you think here and when it goes into February I will send out reminders.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sounds like fun and I'd love to be there but #1 son is getting married June 1 in New York and family reunion is at the end of June in Lubbock, TX.  Too many miles and not enough time
Sigh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)