Whitney 177 classic Table, For Sale
This is a turn key great running saw or throw a coat of paint on it have a dream saw.

Whitney 177 Table Saw for Sale (Excellent Running, dream saw)

One of the best table saws ever made and a quest machine, for me. Regrettably, I don’t have an owwm warehouse and have to let this beauty go. I have 2 of them and 4 table saws & 7 bandsaws. I’m keeping 1 Whitney for my primary machine and selling the rest of the table saws.

Excellent Running Condition (have a video I can send, with Audio):

Specs:
Type: Table Saw, Variety Saw
Drive: Direct, super smooth
Base/Frame: Cast Iron. Substantial and Rock Solid cast as a single piece for rigidity
Motor: 5hp, 220/440v 3ph TEFC 3600rpm,
Table: 551/2” wide x 40” Deep, Heavily Ribbed, with factory extension wing.
Blade: up to 16” size; cuts stock up to 4” thick
Tilting arbor: 1-1/8" 
Weight: 1,500 lbs
Serial #: 15685
Dust Extraction: Chute with 5" Port

[Image: nWRaCMwLyrLc82BT6]

Many pros prefer the ergonomics of these Whitney’s to other best of class/quest saws: Wadkin, Oliver, Northfield, Tannewitz, Yates, American or Greenlee. Benefits: Control positions, cut out in base for your feet so you can get right on the work w/o hyper extending your back, etc. Whitney had great engineering and overbuilt practically everything.  

Saw is bolted to pallet and forklift onsite to load.
Bad pic link, I'd love to see it as I'm just a voyeur; also for others who are buyers, price and location?
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-14-2018, 09:30 AM)Admiral Wrote: Bad pic link, I'd love to see it as I'm just a voyeur; also for others who are buyers, price and location?

Ah, thanks for the catch on the link.

Fremont, CA .  Forklift onsite for loading.

$675.

now I need to figure out what I did wrong with the pics.  Both uploading images and the link failed. No doubt, I'm doing it wrong...
Until I get a clue on uploading, I can email pics to anyone who needs them.
(11-14-2018, 10:04 AM)tact7 Wrote: Ah, thanks for the catch on the link.

Fremont, CA .  Forklift onsite for loading.

$675.

now I need to figure out what I did wrong with the pics.  Both uploading images and the link failed. No doubt, I'm doing it wrong...
Until I get a clue on uploading, I can email pics to anyone who needs them.

Nice price if its fully functional as you describe.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Hi,
long shot but is this saw still for sale?