Footstool Competition
I got 3 hours, 1 pine board, and an array of Festool tools to use at a nearby Woodcraft in Chattanooga, TN.  I had to make a footstool of any design.  Besides the grand prize, I am hoping to win the people's choice award.  Whoever's picture gets the most "likes" on Facebook wins the people's choice award.  If you don't mind, please click the link below of my stool and "like" the picture. Mine is titled "Spring City Woodworks".  I don't have any "I voted" stickers to give you for voting, but you'll have my appreciation.  Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/woodcraftofchat...=3&theater
Done.............
(11-14-2018, 10:13 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Done.............

Thanks, Frank!
Nice work for a short amount of time! Done
(11-14-2018, 06:51 AM)bluesmanmatt Wrote: I got 3 hours, 1 pine board, and an array of Festool tools to use at a nearby Woodcraft in Chattanooga, TN.  I had to make a footstool of any design.  Besides the grand prize, I am hoping to win the people's choice award.  Whoever's picture gets the most "likes" on Facebook wins the people's choice award.  If you don't mind, please click the link below of my stool and "like" the picture.  Mine is titled "Spring City Woodworks".  I don't have any "I voted" stickers to give you for voting, but you'll have my appreciation.  Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/woodcraftofchat...=3&theater

Done   Hope you get it
Guess I was too late.
-Marc

(11-14-2018, 09:03 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Guess I was too late.

Confused
I just clocked in as #138
Laugh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Tried to like it but I have no Facebook account.  I'll just have to like it in private.
Thanks to everyone who voted.

Just a little over 8 hours to go, and I'm about 25 votes behind.  If you haven't voted, please do.  It may help me win Festool products.