Christmas time
is it time for the annual push?  I'm willing and able to help with things if need volunteers.  i'll have few items to get things rolling once it's up!
My Day Job
well, bye.
I know that last year Patsfan had some life issues going on that kind of disrupted his participation here (hope things are better for him). He wasn't the only ringleader, but he was the centerpiece so to speak.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm getting ready to move my woodworking from the garage to the new "Wild Turkey's Roost"
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin and think there will be a few things found that I'll put up for adoption.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Seems like participation for this and Secret Santa is dwindling.  Hope we can turn that around as it's a bit worrisome.
chris
(11-21-2018, 01:23 PM)doobes Wrote: Seems like participation for this and Secret Santa is dwindling.  Hope we can turn that around as it's a bit worrisome.

guess so.  i messaged a few people and got no response.  Hope yall have a merry Christmas and there is no further need for the annual auction.
My Day Job
well, bye.
I think there was some carry over funds as well, hope they go to a needy cause.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.