Carving tools
I bought a bunch of carving tools probably 3 years ago with every intention of learning to carve. At this point clearly it’s not going to happen so time for the tools to go. There’s 14 Pfeil and 8 Ashley Iles plus a sharpening stone. The two AI chisels have a few nicks at the edge (probably from being bumped in the drawer as I don’t remember ever using them) but the rest are unused. The metal on the Pfeil looks great; some tarnishing without rust on the AI, sharpening stone is unused. Photo link below, please let me know if you’d like more details. Looking for $575 obo shipped, PayPal f&f or Venmo, add 3% for PayPal purchase. Prefer not to part out.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JmPSbPkeoEgLstFw5
Clearly I am off on the pricing. Feel free to make an offer.
Bumping back up. Please let me know if questions or offers.
(11-20-2018, 07:53 PM)sylvius Wrote: Clearly I am off on the pricing. Feel free to make an offer.

I sent you a PM.
BontzSawWorks.net
(12-11-2018, 09:44 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: I sent you a PM.

Bump, Bump. Still available.
BontzSawWorks.net
New photos added.
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Saw the tools before but the address is vacant now......
These are still available. For some reason I don’t get PM or reply notifications anymore. Will try to keep an eye on my PMs. Please let me know if interested.
(01-13-2019, 12:30 PM)sylvius Wrote: These are still available. For some reason I don’t get PM or reply notifications anymore. Will try to keep an eye on my PMs. Please let me know if interested.

I have had similar PM 'blackouts' happen to me as well. I have gone into my settings and 'fiddled', but recovery is really a strange happening. If I don't see messages when I should get them, I fall back to an outside email communication. Identify your problem and list an email for contact. 

BTW, Check back to your original listing even if PM's work.