Folding shelf ideas needed
Looking for ideas for a small folding shelf. Just big enough to hold our crock pot.
Like to run crock pot for 7+ hours for some things, and want a foldable shelf, just outside the kitchen door, in the garage. Keeping the heat out of the house is in the summer.
Thanks for any ideas/pictures
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(11-18-2018, 09:28 AM)Pirate Wrote: Looking for ideas for a small folding shelf. Just big enough to hold our crock pot.
Like to run crock pot for 7+ hours for some things, and want a foldable shelf, just outside the kitchen door, in the garage. Keeping the heat out of the house is in the summer.
Thanks for any ideas/pictures

There are lots of options when you Google "fold down shelf", such as:  this.  

John
Thanks. I was more interested in shop built shelves.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(11-18-2018, 05:46 PM)Pirate Wrote: Thanks. I was more interested in shop built shelves.

Buy brackets; build the shelves.  

John
I have some I built for my deer blind, use them as a handgun rest.

Might take a day or 2 but, I'll get pics or make a drawing.

FWIW, They are 1 1/2" thick when folded.

Ed
Something like this?

http://alpmedia.co/wp-content/uploads/20...e-free.jpg
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Finally got some pics...

I used some cheap cabinet door hinges that are screwed to the faces of the shelf & backer board.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)