Evenfall Studios needs help
if we have the christmas auction this year, im thinking this is a good place for the proceeds to go.
I sent something. Rob's a good guy. Last week, I was in LA and saw the smoke from the fires in Thousand Oaks. Horrible. When I lived in northern LA county, wildfires were not uncommon, and they are scary. I can't imagine losing a home like Rob did. I'm just glad he and his family made it out safely. Stuff can be replaced. Lives are precious.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(11-20-2018, 04:43 PM)tomsteve Wrote: if we have the christmas auction this year, im thinking this is a good place for the proceeds to go.

I second the suggestion.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(11-20-2018, 03:35 PM)Skip J. Wrote: Did make a donation, and checked his go fund me page... quite a lot of folks contributed yesterday and today, probably mostly us.... I'll keep checking it from time to time to see how's he doing.
And no, this isn't the time or place to be offensive....

Having lost several close family members and a few other set backs these last couple of years, I can not imagine how tough it would be to loose my home, shop, etc. Especially my shop. ( My sanctuary ) With that being said, I would like to make a small proposal, if allowable.  I don't have many saws lying around these days, but for the next two or three weeks, any of my mallets, scribes, or half blind dove tail tools sold will go 100% to raise funds for Rob. The dove tail tools may be 0.015", 0.020", or 0.025". I believe I have about 10 of them waiting to be assembled at the moment.
I will have to check on the saws and post pics. of them later. All I ask is that if you should buy some thing, do so through my email, and on pay pal, make a note it is for the donation, so I am able to keep things straight on my end. I will post this on Sawmill Creek as well if allowed there.
Mods. Let me know if this is not allowed.
Thank you,
Ron (CustomSaws@BontzSawWorks.net )
BontzSawWorks.net
Donated. Lets all step up and help out.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-18-2018, 06:06 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Just beat me to it....posted same to SMC a few minutes ago.

Rob is a good guy, and worthy of our support!

Rob Lee

Hi Rob, 
You beat me to it on SMC. 

Great minds, etc.
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS
Rainbow 
Bump ....................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Done
I have not talked to Rob in a while and am sorry to hear of this.
Glad to help out
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(11-21-2018, 06:35 PM)2beast Wrote: Done
I have not talked to Rob in a while and am sorry to hear of this.
Glad to help out

First donation made BUMP
Note: I will be placing the saws donated in the Swap and sell.
BontzSawWorks.net
(11-18-2018, 05:59 PM)Ron Hock Wrote: Rob and Kristy Hanson of http://www.evenfallstudios.com/ lost everything in the Camp Fire. He's set up a couple of donation accounts to try to get back on his feet. Links are on his home page. After almost two weeks of feeling utterly helpless, it feels pretty good to be able to do... something.

I'm in......