Evenfall Studios needs help
Made a small donation. I think Tomsteve's suggestion is a good one.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Thank you for mentioning it.  I do not remember if I met him here or not but gave the last of what I had and added a few from my credit card.

All I know is if I needed help like that it sure would be nice to get help from any and all. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Winkgrin   ...........................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bump again for Rob ..
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-26-2018, 11:05 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Bump again for Rob ..

again.........
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-29-2018, 12:53 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: ............................

Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I can't imagine loosing everything like this

My wife & I will move to our property in the mtns in CO - where the local disaster is fire

I'm in
My wife suggested that after Christmas there are always some points left over on gift cards, those could be sent to Rob and Kristy also.... especially HD and Lowe's cards....
Skip

(12-03-2018, 10:18 AM)Skip J. Wrote: My wife suggested that after Christmas there are always some points left over on gift cards, those could be sent to Rob and Kristy also.... especially HD and Lowe's cards....

This is a great idea!

I had a long telephone call with Rob. He and Kristy are doing well, living with her parents and figuring out what to do and where to go next. She works for the county so her job is ongoing. He's amazed at how busy he is, pulling things together to put their lives back together. They haven't even been allowed back in yet as there remains a high risk from toxic chemicals, compromised (but still full) propane tanks, etc. He's not hoping to find much salvageable but is antsy to see what there is to see. Spirits are good and he's so grateful for the outpouring of good wishes and donations, that are keeping them going for the time being. 

So please don't hesitate to help them out. They still need help and need it now. Links to donation sites are here: http://www.evenfallstudios.com/

Thanks, everybody.
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS