Slatwall
6 sheets, "maple" laminate with green inset strips.  46 1/2" square.   It's been sitting around a while, but is perfectly functional - leftover from a project many years ago.

Free!

I just need it out of my way.

I'm in Burlington MA, so any local wood netters who want it can swing by and say hello.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Wood? got a pic of what this look likes?  (I can't see it in my mind)
Dumber than I appear
(11-19-2018, 10:12 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Wood? got a pic of what this look likes?  (I can't see it in my mind)

https://www.displays2go.com/P-32025/Mapl...e-Material

You've seen this stuff everywhere...  just panel stock designed to hang hooks and shelves off of.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13