SOLD...Piher K Clamp 30cm Long Reach Throat (2)
Sold

I have two of these clamps. They've been sitting in my shop collecting dust for a few years and I have never been used. I paid $100 per clamp.

Details:

Piher K Clamp
Model 06030
30CM Opening
30CM Throat Depth
5000N Max Pressure

$80 for both plus actual shipping. I’m located in Danville, CA (SF Bay Area) if anyone would like to do local pickup.

I can be contacted at mike3015@icloud.com for any questions or shipping quotes.

Thanks for looking. 

Mike

Ooh those are sweet!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Price drop.. $80 plus shipping
Where are you located?
I’m in Danville, Ca ( SF Bay Area)

Mike
Boy O Boy you do not know how many times me and the vets could have used a lot of them on deep glue ups for platters to get an even glue up in the middle.

Do you know if they are still being made?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Are these the ones listed on Ebay?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

It appears to be the same photo
Big Grin
Can't PM you ItsGottaBe (you have private messaging disabled), so I'll just ask if you could quote a shipping cost to me in Michigan 49224? Depends on cost whether I decide to buy. Thanks.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Yes they are still available new and sold by a UK distributor.

Mike
@stwood.. Yes, I also have them listed on eBay.

Mike