Evenfalls Studios donation
(11-22-2018, 07:34 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: I’ll take the cocobolo open handled one if it’s still available.

It's yours. PM sent. Thank you.

Only the dovetail saw, mallets, scribes, and half blind tools left.
BontzSawWorks.net
Ron - this is very generous of you.
PM sent on dt saw
Thanks
David
(11-23-2018, 07:29 AM)DCM Wrote: Ron - this is very generous of you.
PM sent on dt saw
Thanks
David

All saws are spoken for. Just scribes, kerf tools, and mallets available at this point. 2nd donation will go out probably Monday or Tuesday.
Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
PM on its way.

Thank you for doing this.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Sorry for not knowing....   what are you donating to??  A special charity ??  Just curious...
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
(11-23-2018, 08:00 PM)pappy60 Wrote: Sorry for not knowing....   what are you donating to??  A special charity ??  Just curious...

Rob and Kristy Hanson of http://www.evenfallstudios.com/ lost everything in the Camp Fire. He's set up a couple of donation accounts to try to get back on his feet. Links are on his home page.

The funds I generate go there.
BontzSawWorks.net
(11-23-2018, 08:08 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Rob and Kristy Hanson of http://www.evenfallstudios.com/ lost everything in the Camp Fire. He's set up a couple of donation accounts to try to get back on his feet. Links are on his home page.

The funds I generate go there.
The world needs more folks like you, Ron....
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Are you selling your half blind detailing tools. If so, what do you have, price, etc.
(11-25-2018, 11:07 AM)msalomon Wrote: Are you selling your half blind detailing tools. If so, what do you have, price, etc.

For this the dovetail tools are $100.00.
Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
(11-25-2018, 02:39 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: For this the dovetail tools are $100.00.
Thank you.

All items have been shipped. Donation made. Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net