LV Sale Alert!
Today only, just noticed it. Rip tenon and Dovetail saw, with free shipping.
By midnight, folks.....
Not that I need the saws, but where are you seeing that? I’ve been all over the LV website but I can’t find any mention of this.
Jason

(11-22-2018, 06:14 PM)Jason28 Wrote: Not that I need the saws, but where are you seeing that? I’ve been all over the LV website but I can’t find any mention of this.

Sorry, it is gone.
"Dovetail" in the search bar got me there, but I don't see it now.
They were "seconds". Price good through midnight. Guess they sold out.
Sorry I was late seeing / reporting.
Perhaps Rob will verify.
Ag
(11-22-2018, 06:24 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Sorry, it is gone.
"Dovetail" in the search bar got me there, but I don't see it now.
They were "seconds". Price good through midnight. Guess they sold out.
Sorry I was late seeing / reporting.
Perhaps Rob will verify.
Ag

Hi -

Yes - while y'all are eating turkey and watching football, we're pre-selling some cyber-Monday items (2) to Canadians only.

No worries - the same saws/deal will be available in the full Monday sale... but with walnut handles - not the Bubinga handles we're offering in Canada, as getting Cites II listed woods across the border is too costly.

Cheers -

Rob
(11-22-2018, 07:14 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi -

Yes - while y'all are eating turkey and watching football,

Cheers -

Rob

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh  thats funny.

Simon
(11-22-2018, 07:14 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi -

Yes - while y'all are eating turkey and watching football, we're pre-selling some cyber-Monday items (2) to Canadians only.

No worries - the same saws/deal will be available in the full Monday sale... but with walnut handles - not the Bubinga handles we're offering in Canada, as getting Cites II listed woods across the border is too costly.

Cheers -

Rob

Rob, I'm curious - why walnut handles and not torrefied maple?
Jason

(11-23-2018, 07:46 AM)Jason28 Wrote: Rob, I'm curious - why walnut handles and not torrefied maple?

Hi -

Right now - it's a capacity issue. Torrefied maple is done in-house, and we're at capacity doing plane handles.... (bubinga was not in-house either).

Cheers -

Rob