Home Depot Black Friday Special - PSA
If I'm not mistaken, Home Depot only puts this Ridgid two-pack on sale once a year, and this is it. I bought a pair last year and if you have Ridgid power tools, they work pretty nicely.

Ridgid Batteries
Anybody take advantage of this special?

Doug
it's still ongoing, isn't it?

I went to Lowes because they had an impact bit set for $17.  When I got there, they had realized that was too low and put up corrected signs. It was $30 and they hadn't sold any. I was a bit annoyed and didn't buy anything. Ended up buying a different Dewalt set at HD.
Now lowes has that set for $25, which is half price.

Lowes has the usual $99 deal on cordless drill kit. The only thing that interested me was the cordless oscillating tool kit for $99, but I didn't bite https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-XR-2-Pie...1000665139 Not sure if I would have gotten it if there was local stock.

The new trick that both Lowes and HD seem to be playing is that the most interesting stuff isn't at our store. Lowes is worse, because they tell you to go to the store to see if it's there. No thanks. HD does that if the stock is getting low. I can understand that.
here's a recipe for hoarding, HD has a kit with the oscillating tool plus a drill driver for $139.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Vo.../307293142

They also have just the oscillating tool for $99
Of course, my local store has no stock on either.

Nobody had a good deal on the Dewalt cordless recip saw. Price went up $20, actually
I ordered the drill driver/oscillating tool combo.  It was on the site for a couple  of days, so they must have meant it.  My order is still processing though.
I see today that the combo I ordered has doubled in price.  My order is still processing, so I wonder if they are going to fill it.  Not sure I believe that they didn't intend to sell for that price, but we'll see.
(11-26-2018, 12:38 AM)Tapper Wrote: Anybody take advantage of this special?

Doug

No
No
No 
I don't have any Ridgid.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

the ridgid battery sale is finally gone.  I'm a little surprised

In case you were worried about my order, it's still "processing"
(11-30-2018, 10:03 AM)EricU Wrote: In case you were worried about my order, it's still "processing"

Like Amazon's ..isn't available yet....you more than likely won't get it.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I did last year..............